Thank you for your interest in a career at CPAC. We are always looking for bright, energetic people to join our team. If you are looking for an entrepreneurial environment, and you are passionate about customer service, we would love to talk with you. CPAC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-verify, a federal employment verification program.
CPAC offers a progressive health and benefits package.
The following benefits are currently available:
- Kaiser Medical featuring 4 different coverage options
- Delta Dental PPO
- Vision plan (Kaiser)
- Paid Holidays, Paid Sick Days, Personal Time Off (PTO)
- PreTax deduction for most payroll deductions
- Competitive salary and commission schedule & bonus program
- Voluntary Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Guaranteed Issue Term Life Insurance to Age 100
- Voluntary Accidental Insurance
Current Job Listings:
Sr. Network Technician
We are looking for a Sr. Network Technician who will manage and participate in the design, development, installation, maintenance and support of an effective, reliable operating infrastructure to promote the sharing of information and operations. You will maintain configuration and performance standards for the company’s network; implement information systems processes and protocols to ensure data accuracy, security, legal and regulatory compliance.
In this position, you will develop a broad understanding of Company’s service delivery and operational requirements and seek out IT approaches and solutions to business needs; inform Company’s executives on industry trends and technology developments; participate in design reviews and make decisions on system architectures and hardware/software components.
You will be responsible for the effective planning and completion of multiple technology projects while ensuring stable, reliable and efficient network, operating system and database performance for internal and external customers. You will be providing support to the sales staff in designing, installing, monitoring and maintaining the network and technology needs of the Company’s clients.
- 5+ years of progressive experience in the design, installation and management of information systems, hardware and network/operating systems, wireless and storage solution infrastructures are a must.
- Hands-on experience along with manufacturer’s A+ certifications with Cisco, Brocade, HP and Dell solutions are required.
- Must have proven experience in the area of disaster recovery and business continuity planning.
- BS in Computer Science, MIS or a closely related and 1+ years’ experience as a project leader or supervisory capacity is preferred.
- Must have a valid California Class C driver’s license and the ability to maintain insurability under the Agency’s vehicle insurance policy.
Sales and Account Manager
We are a 20 year old VAR that is authorized with over 250 manufactures including; HP, Cisco, Brocade, IBM, Dell, Microsoft, Symantec, etc. We are seeking highly skilled IT Account Managers with the technology sales experience and drive to help us expand our local and national client base. We are looking for individuals who are proven closers and have a verifiable proven track record of success in closing new business. If you have the experience and the fire, we'd like to speak with you. Our current sales staff average company tenure is over seven years and more than half are 6 figure earners.
- 5+ years’ direct selling experience in networking, servers, storage, wireless, BDR solutions
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft and VMware type technologies and programs
- Experience with HP, Brocade, Cisco, Dell Storage and Aerohive offerings a plus
- Valid California Driver's License and Proof of Insurance + clean driving record
The Successful Candidate must be:
- Professional and articulate
- Interpersonally adept – a relationship builder
- Technically proficient
- A problem solver